Services available to individuals or households who qualify:
• Mediation between landlords and tenants
• Eviction prevention and eviction diversion programs
• Case management to assist individuals with housing stability
Eligibility Qualifications (You must have all three to qualify for supportive services):
1. Individual and/or household negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic (including current inflation).
2. Individual or household currently experiencing homelessness or at risk for homelessness or housing instability.
3. Household income is at or less than 80% of the area median income. (LEARN MORE)