To engage and serve people of all ages and backgrounds while promoting advancements in education, health, and economics and improving the quality of life for citizens of Lexington and Richland Counties and the Midlands of South Carolina.
- To improve the quality of life for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- To offer socio-economic opportunities that would enrich the lives of senior citizens.
- To provide a safe, inviting environment for seniors, adults, and youth to participate in physical and cultural activities that promote health and wellness.
- To recapture the historic significance of the Center and its important role in the community serving as a focal point of civic pride.
- To cultivate collaborative relationships with community partners.